Eva was born and raised in Calgary to a traditional European family. At an early age, she was taught that discipline would benefit all aspects of her life. Her upbringing helped make her the perfectionist that she has become. Eva pays attention to detail and has the initiative it takes to succeed in the Real Estate Market.
Eva’s no-nonsense approach in all aspects of her life has certainly benefited her clients. Her clients have come to expect, and receive, the best possible outcome, whether selling or buying a home, or consulting about changing Markets and strategies. Eva has been serving clients in Calgary and surrounding areas since 1996. She has earned numerous distinguishing awards including the ReMax Hall of Fame and the Million Dollar Club from the Calgary Real Estate Board.
Eva’s interests include interior design, entertaining, working out, and golfing.
Eva Keller – Dedicated to Working for You!
Awards and Achievements
Eva has been licensed with the Calgary Real Estate Board since 1996 and specializes in residential single family, and condominium sales and projects. While not specializing in commercial real estate, Eva is well equipped to handle your needs in this area as well.
• ReMax Hall of Fame
• Calgary Real Estate Board – Million Dollar Club
• Member of ReMax 100 Percent Club
• Member of ReMax Executive Club
• Member of ReMax Presidents Club
Eva Keller represented the following larger projects, including
• Harvest Hills – 50 townhomes with garages and an apartment building with underground parking
• Arbour Lake – 3 apartment buildings with underground parking
• Airdrie – 72 townhomes with attached garages or 2 stalls
• Citadel – 107 townhomes with attached garages or 2 stalls
• Chestermere – 68 townhomes with attached garages or 2 stalls
• Cedarbrae –site was sold to the developer resulting in townhomes and an